Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Names?



"Sometimes I wish he wouldn't believe me when i say I'm "ok". I wish he could look into my eyes see the pain, know I'm lying, and say its alright."

I do a lot of that stated above.  Mostly cause I am a people pleaser I assume.  I understand my husband is not a mind reader and that I need to communicate,  but even I can look at him in his eyes and see when something is bothering him.. he well cant seem to figure that out with me.  I guess I am a good actress.

Ok names,  whats in a name.  This name thing really gets me confused.  Why do CD's have to have a separate name?  I understand for the ones who want to be female.  But for those who say they just enjoy the feeling and dressing in women's clothes every now and then.  Why do they have to have a name.  If that's all they want cant they just stay with one name.. one personality?

I view this 2nd name as another personality.  Cause so many it seems (and my husband included) act soo differently on the forums when posting.. trying (and i stress trying) to capture the feminine part of them with their "hehe" or "hun" etc..  I don't even see a lot of GG's doing that.  To me it looks quite silly.  But I do understand why they do it they think it makes them seem more girly. (My guess)

But if you want want to be a female.. if you don't feel you have been born in the wrong body "why" do you have to do all that?  Cant you just be happy with you and how God made you and the name your mother gave you?

Moving on...

Its really quite strange to me that the opposite sex would take something a women does.. example:  sneezing.. and dissect it to try and get what they call a female sneeze down perfectly.. Saying things like we (GG's) were taught to sneeze like girls..  I must have missed out on that class then in school cause I was never taught how to sneeze.. nor did my family say *K* you need to start sneezing like a girl.  *laughs*  And I think there was one about "peeing" quietly.. no we do not get taught these things.. there is no special class etc or mothers do no sit their girls down and talk about this cause there is nothing to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment