Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's been awhile


So its been awhile since I have made a post.  I apologize for that.  We we will start off with some good news for this post.

Yesterday I was told that the pastry case at my work (the one that I am a full time pastry clerk for) is now #5 in the whole company.  :)  Makes me pretty happy.  In December we were #15 and in October (which is when I took over that position) we were doing awful,  we were #29.  So with all my hard work I have moved us up 24 spots since I took over.  I pretty proud of myself for doing that.  :)  So I have decided to share a few examples of my work with you all.

 

 

 

 

And that's just a small sample of what I do at work.  Its pretty fun and helps me relieve stress and think about something else for awhile.

---------------

Well onto how I am doing with the CDing part of my life.  It hasn't been in "my face" but I think the fact that I am aware he CDs and that he has some other feelings that I didn't know about but read from posts on certain forums just has hurt me so much inside that its really hard to get over.  Its been a year and I don't feel any better about anything.. I know its going to take time.

He leaves this Sunday for 5 days.  It worries me.  So I am a bit more down when not working.  I'm not dumb I know hes probably going to get panties or whatever down where he is going for his training for work and probably wear them with other things in his hotel room.  Makes me so sad.  I want to trust my husband so much.  for YEARS i thought he was the one person that I could always trust.  He always talked about how he hated liars etc.. yet he had been hiding things from me for our whole relationship/marriage.  So that image of him always being so truthful and open with me was crushed in a moment.

--------

Other then all that I am doing ok.  I have been sick since around Christmas time.  It takes me longer to get over colds cause I am not allowed to take certain medications cause of the condition of my esophagus.  And it takes longer for my throat to heal up.  So for the past couple weeks I've been coughing up a storm.  Today was a bit better though,  although I feel like I've been eating cough drops like candy lol.

I will try to write more but I cant make a promise.  Hope everyone reading is doing well!  thanks for taking the time to read!

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pictures! You are very creative. Glad you have something you can enjoy that takes your mind off things for a while. That's very important.

    I'm still praying for you. Send me an email if there is anything I can do for you. Love to hear how the Bible verses have been for you that I sent too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un-ordinary
    I love the pics of what you do and being a sweetaholic lol the pictures made my mouth water, congratulations.
    Your post brings a sadness to me for what you are going through and I wish that I could comfort you somehow. If it helps at all I will tell you that telling your story and being willing to be transparent does help me see the log that was in my own eye for so many years. It helps me to cherish my wife even more than I already do and makes me so very thankful that she decided to stick it out with me even in the midst of all my sinning against her and my son. It reminds me to try everyday to be the man that God made me to be and yet to be as compassionate as I can be to others who are hurt and hurting from this addiction. I can never go back and fix what I broke only try everyday to repair the wreckage with God's help. I try to remember even in those times of contrition that there is only progress or regress there is no gress. So with your help and prayers and the prayers of the others in my life the progress in my journey continues....

    Blessings
    Andrew
    http://recoverydogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete