Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty Good



So the past 2 days have been pretty good actually with my husband and I having both the same days off.  We have gotten to spend time together at home without the kids being around since they are at school.  Its nice to sleep in and just be carefree all day with him.

We of course have a little bit of time to ourselves.  He plays his FPS games on his computer and I go online and check my FB, Emails and CD.com site and of course write in this blog.  We had a good time last night we made drinks at home (Just some  Skyy vodka mixed with some cherry 7-up) and watched a movie together.  Later went to bed and cuddled.

We were lazy yesterday too.  But its good to have some lazy days.  It seems like we have been on the go every day off we have so some down time is much needed.

I filed our taxes last night we should get them by the 11th.  A pretty nice return this year.  We are planning on hopefully taking a trip down to a southern city in our state and stay in a hotel for a couple nights then come back home.  Just a little get away for us.  We never had a honeymoon so this will kinda be like that I guess.. Even though I would love to take a honeymoon sometime to Hawaii *Dreams*

Well back to work tomorrow for both of us.  I must be in at 7am and I think hubby goes in at 1pm..Lucky him..

Oh PS-  the new Chihuahua movie comes out today!!  I am SOO gonna get that and force him to watch it with me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment