Saturday, September 3, 2011

I wanna just throw in the towel

I really don't know how long I can go on in my relationship. Inside it's just killing me. Why didn't he say something to me before we got married. Sure they say it's hard for a cd person to reveal such info but omg he took me as his wife he devoted his love to me. And he didn't love me enough to tell me before so I could deciede if I want to live with this my whole life??? Its slowly killing our relationship. I don't know if I want to stay anymore. But I feel stuck. I can't support my 3 children on what I make at work let alone I couldn't support myself So I'm stuck. Stuck in a marriage I don't want to be in. A marriage where I married someone I didn't even really know. Ha ha jokes on me we decided NOT to give you prince charming BUT instead give you princess charming.

I want out. If my husband knew how unhappy I was he would twist it all around so it's my fault and he's the angel and I'm just the one who complains about everything.

Deep in my heart I wish he would stop. I wish that he would wake up one morning and say "you know thus hurts my wife the woman I love. She never asked for this". But yeah we all know the classic line that it's impossible to stop or don't make a cd choose. Well you know what you are making the wife choose between being happy or having to deal with this the rest I'd her life.

2 comments:

  1. Child support and spousal support would probably be enough to live on plus food banks, low income grants for child care… it’s not fun stuff to get going, but it’s better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Child support times 3 dude. 3 kids. $$$

    ReplyDelete