Sunday, September 4, 2011

Im tired...

Tired of not being able to have a convo with him without him getting so defensive and making me feel like its wrong for me to feel the way I feel.. so i hold everything in..

his legs are shaved again..i hate it.. it makes my skin crawl..i dont want him near me.. he asks me whats wrong.. i lie and say nothing im just tired.. i cant talk to him about it cause he gets mad and says I take everything away from him

"I take everything away from him.."

What has he taken from me..I am giving up everything I loved about him everything i loved about a relationship between us everything i thought a man was.. to this crap... so i can hide it all deep inside so he can be happier.. and i can slowly die.. and pray to god every night that he just take me in my sleep..

i hate myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment