Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays!


So I am starting out this blog post with some cupcakes that I made at work.  Just to kick off this holiday post.  Luckily these cupcakes you wont gain any weight with hehe =)

Ok so to update everyone.  Things are still the same with my husband and I.  But I really didn't think things would be different.  I feel sad inside but I try to be "happy" on the outside.

My mom gave me a surprise.  A few days before Christmas she told me she was going to be stopping by my work cause she had something to give me.  So I said ok.. well I was working on a few things for the pastry case and I happened to look up and my grandma was standing right there.  I was so shocked and confused cause my grandma lives in another state and I was no expecting her for Christmas lol.  But it was a awesome surprise.  She will be staying here until Jan 4th.

we had Christmas at my moms house.  The kids all opened their presents.  My husband and I decided this year that we would just buy for the kids and not get gifts for one another.  We were very tight on money anyways so it worked out good.  I got his a video game that he wanted a few days earlier but told him it was not a "Christmas present"  lol

I don't think he has been dressing or under dressing lately.  But then again he hid things from me for 20yrs so who really knows.  its just a feeling I have inside and usually I can tell lately when hes hiding something.  He did have his toes painted not long ago but then after a few days took off the polish.  I felt better inside when I knew it was off.

I'm still sad though I still wish that things were different. Things take time I guess.  I do hope we can work through things.  This man I married is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.  Which is why I am trying so dang hard all the time no matter how much it hurts me inside...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. I will keep praying for you both. If you ever want to talk more just send me an email. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have and would be glad to talk to your husband if he was up for it.

    ReplyDelete