Thursday, June 2, 2011

Husbands step up



So my husband had a job interview within his current place of work for a assistant manger position that has opened up.  I am so proud of him cause really retail is not his thing.  Hes not much of a people person yet to put food on the table for his family he will do what he has to.  I am pretty excited and he should know tomorrow if he has the position or not.

Now comes my delima and why I am feeling bad right now..

If he gets the position he will have to have 12 weeks of training.  most of the training is out of town.. either in Washington State or in a city that's south of us.  The 12 weeks of training isn't ALL done out of state.  Some will be done in his store.  So that's the part that's got me.  I cant trust him.  Deep in my heart I want to but deep in my heart its screaming that he lied to you for years and years about this and now he will have to opportunity to dress when he wants when not in training or meet up with people he has met on the forums or other online areas and do god only knows what.  (I don't put anything past him)

It makes me feel like I really doubt his love for me.  In ways I do...

How can someone say they love you so much and you mean the world to them and then turn around and do things behind your back and keep doing things they know you don't like.  How can they call you names at a drop of a hat and seem to not be phased by it.

He has never reassured me just found ways to get around things....  I want to trust my husband but I know whatever length of time he is gone is going to be hell for me and for the unknown...

I'm just so torn I love him and I want him to go further in his career but there is a voice inside of me who doesn't want him to get this position so I don't want to worry about my trust with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment