Thursday, June 2, 2011

Odds and Ends

To some I guess my blog is a bit of a downer but I think for awhile it is going to stay on that note.  I need this place to help me vent and release things inside me that I cant let out anywhere else.  I have faith that one day I will make happy posts again.. I just don't know when that one day will be.






These are just a few quotes and sayings I have found saved and now put together on this post.  Each in some way have meaning for me.  Enjoy!



Even though you're the one who broke my heart, You're the one I want to fix it


If someone really loves you, they wouldn't let you slip away no matter how big the situation is.


The pain I have known many will never feel. I would not wish it on anyone. However no matter how much I have gone through I will be stronger in the end.


" It's easy to say, 'I love you,' to someone, but it's more meaningful to thank someone for loving you." Jon Bon Jovi


"Never trade what you want most in life for what you want at the moment"


Don't be Jealous of Me... If you had to walk a mile in my shoes you'd probably need therapy.


Relationships are like broken glass. Sometimes, your better off leaving things broken, instead of hurting yourself more, trying to fix something that you can't.


she's tired of hiding the pain and covering the tears...she finally lets go and tears roll down her cheeks as she whispers "I don't want to be me"


Sometimes the girl who seems so strong who smiles and laughs with her friends is really the girl who deep down is falling to pieces.


Its so sad, when the right person won't be able to search for you, because your too busy all your life making the wrong person right for you!


I smile and I laugh but you have no idea how sad, lonely and hurt I am inside...


the person who laughs a lot, talks a lot, and seems happy, may also be the person who cries themselves to sleep at night!



Some times when I say I'm okay. I want somebody to look me in the eyes, hold me tight and say 
No your not.

My feelings? Oh don't worry about those, no one else does


How many times do I have to cry in front of you for you to realize your pushing me away? What will you do when I finally walk away for good and give up on you?


says the worst feeling is when you finally realize exactly what you want...and then realize you're never gonna get it


Why do tears come rushing when you are so hurt? Coz it's the only way your eyes can speak when your lips can't explain how things made your feelings broken

No comments:

Post a Comment