Thursday, June 30, 2011

So long my Spiderman! xoxo



So maybe I am behind a bit on my movie knowledge but I was looking up movie trailers tonight and looked up Spiderman 4 and noticed.............. NO TOBEY MAGUIRE!.........  I am crushed.  He is one of my celebrity crushes and I loved him in 1, 2 and 3 Spidermans..

Now they decide to take the Spiderman movies a way different direction and send Spidey back to high school.. WHAT!?!?!.. So ofcourse Tobey turned down the role.. what 34yo man wants to play a high school student... they have different writers and everything this time around.. the whole Spiderman cast is BYE BYE.. no MJ in this new movie either.. whats a Spiderman movie without MJ???  Is this all because Disney bought Marvel??  Trying to get that "tween" audience just like the Twilight movies are famous for?  Makes me sick..

No one wants to see Spidey in high school..  I was looking forward to seeing Spiderman 4 this next year but now I think ill pass.. which will be the first time in years I've passed up on Spidey.

No comments:

Post a Comment