Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The job is his



Well...

He got the assistant manger job.  And it becomes active July 1st.  I am really so very proud of him for doing such a awesome job and excelling in his job.. in a industry where it is hard for him to excel.

I still have my worries though and I think I am entitled to them given the past.  He will be going for training for 1 week from what I understood to either WA or OR.  So I think my stress level in that time is going to be a bit high.

So a few days ago I posted on the CD forums in reply to a husband talking about his wife just finding out about his CDing after they had been together for 15yrs and him hiding it from her.. I went into a trust issue and brought up my husbands job possibility and how I nervous and inside parts of me doesn't want him to get the position cause of my trust issues with him...

Well...

Hubby read that post and basically flew off the handle.. he came out of the bathroom (he takes his iPhone in there and looks at the CD forums) snapped at the kids and told them to go to bed.. didn't talk to me and just had a all over negative poop attitude.  He didn't say a word to me.  He came into the living room took the controller and turned on a show that we had recorded and still didn't say anything.. so after the show I went to take my bath and then sat on the couch.  I asked if he wanted to talk about anything he said not at the moment hes too busy with his game..So I thought ok whatever..

well I went up to bed and he comes up and bitches saying I left everything on for him to turn off (god only knows how many times I am left to turn lights off or lock the dogs up myself).. then mumbles about something about us sleeping in the same bed so I said fine ill sleep downstairs..  Went downstairs it was about 2am at this point.. laid down on the couch with my dog and cried and cried not knowing what was up or why he was so angry.  Cried until about 7am when I finally fell asleep.. before that point I wrote him a quick email letting him know I had no idea what he was pissy about and that I stayed up until 7am hurt and crying cause I was clueless about what was going on.

So about 10am he comes downstairs and once he went into the bathroom I headed upstairs to lay in bed for a bit and get warm under the covers.  He texted me said he replied to my email and what he was upset about.. well it was the post I made about his possible job.. and instead of seeing WHY i was hurting and my FEARS from that post he just saw all negative that i just want him to fail etc.. which was NOT my intention..

I guess he had also made a post on the forums telling them to delete his name and his posts that he was not coming back.. but this was NOT the end of it he said.. whatever that means.. but of course he has been back on.. i knew he wouldn't.. he had said with me on the forums he cant just go there and get support and make friends that I am there and I make posts too so he cant be himself cause i always make him look like shit.. which i don't.. or if I do i don't mean to.. I post exactly how I feel I don't cover it up.. and I post truthfully.. its not my fault if he doesn't want to talk to me about my feelings or he doesn't recognize how I am feeling.. that forum is the only place I have to connect with others and express myself about this issue..

what am I suppose to candy coat it like I do out marriage to family?

*sigh*

I'm tired so ill write more later

1 comment:

  1. Oh K... I don't know what to say. I mean a promotion is a wonderful thing with benefits and stability, but I know your fears. It's definitely a test of trust here. The two of you must talk about this before he leaves, as boundaries have to be established. I know you don't want him to take Z with him, however I don't think that can be avoided. Boundaries can still be set for the meeting of people and going out in public. I will hope and pray that he makes a decision that is fair for you and him. I really do believe this could be the make or break defining moment in your marriage.

    DL

    ReplyDelete