Thursday, June 30, 2011

Odds & Ends #2



So here are some more quotes I have come across on FB and like but I cant post them cause family will ask me if I am ok and my husband will ask me whats up.. so ill express them on here to you all.  Remember these are not wrote by me but by random people on the FB Status Shuffle.


wishing i could just end all of this then i couldn't hurt anymore & everyone can move on with their lives knowing i tried but just couldn't handle it anymore


realizing i fell in love with who i thought you were and got hurt by who you really were


I just wanna be the girl.


Either stand up and be the man I need or sit down so I can see the man who is standing


When you love a girl, Fight for her, Show shes the only one that matters, Dont do something you know you shouldn't, Don't watch the pain break her and do nothing


Emotionally.. I'm done... Mentally.. I'm drained.. Spiritually.. I feel dead.. & yet physically..I smile =)




and we will finish with....


...needs to be someone special to someone at least once



No comments:

Post a Comment