Sunday, January 16, 2011

Date Night



So hubby and I went on a date night last night to a restaurant called Bonton's..  I had never been there so I wanted to go try it.  Let me tell you we wern't to impressed.  The food was fine.. my salad (Steak bleu) was good.. hubby had pasta.. but I wasn't impressed by their menu or the setting.  Service was pretty good.  I guess I expected it to be something like Red Robin.

Both of us were pretty tired since we had worked.  And I basically surprised hubby with date night since all the kids were staying with friends.  I dressed up a bit.. put on make up did my hair and changed into dressy black pants and a nice black top and wore some heels.  (God heels and snow and ice don't mix well lol)

We came home and I was exhausted.. probably from the drink I had there.. It hit me faster then usual.  Hubby checked his emails before bed and I tried to work on my cityville on facebook.  Then we went to bed and cuddled which is nice.

Since yesterday we have this thing where we randomly say I love you in different ways at different times of the day when the other person isn't expecting it.  Today hubby made a song and sent it on a text to me saying I love you.  He also posted this morning a post on facebook with a beautiful poem of what I mean to him.  It made me cry before work.  he asked why I was crying and I told him they are happy tears that what he wrote touched my heart and made it happy.  We hugged.

Things are going good right now but I know that you can be in a honeymoon type stage for awhile after thing's have been rocky but I am going to try my best to keep things going good as well as communication going good.

Well time to finish making burgers for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment