Thursday, January 13, 2011

Meatloaf.. its whats for dinner



Yep tonight is meatloaf night.  Although my family seems to enjoy it which shocks me cause I have such picky eaters..my husband being one of them lol.  going to make corn or green beans with it too.

Work was ok today rather slow then we ran out of butter cream icing.  So hopefully it comes in tonight so I can finish a few more cakes.  Picked hubby up at noon to take him to work.  I cant wait until we have a 2nd car again.

Found some activity on his Yahoo.. even though he swears he hasn't been on it but I kinda think that it was a lie.  especially since he said he isn't able to delete it.  Which Ive looked up and its really easy you just need to know your PW.  So if he hasn't been using it we will see if he tries to go on it now.  if so hes gonna need to redo his PW again.. or ask me what I changed it to...I am a bit hurt cause he has a "local" person on there now a male.. and well my husbands profile on there is total CD and bisexual stuff.. so why does he need a local man friend under that profile?

Well we will see I guess.. if we don't make it.. which I must tell you all now I DON'T want to happen but if it ever came down to it everyone is gonna look at me like its my fault the marriage failed cause they all view him as this perfect guy (At least his family does)..So if something goes wrong he is gonna have to tell them and stop all this lying...

For better for worse right?  I think I got the worse end of the stick and right now hubby has the better since I am the one trying to be accepting and tolerating of all of this without a thought in the world to my feelings or how all this really makes me feel.. as long as hes happy and gets what he wants right?  its always what he wants.. i come last.. *sigh*

Back to meatloaf.. hopefully it will taste good.. added BBQ to it this time..

No comments:

Post a Comment