Monday, January 24, 2011

Laundry Day



I am up at my moms house today doing laundry.  The washer and dryer at our apartment building is broken once again.  But it never really did a super job cleaning anyways.  And plus there are only 4 washers and 4 dryers.  And out of those only 2 washers work and only 1 1/2 dryers work.. the 1/2 one doesn't dry on the first set of quarters you put in.  So my parents have been wonderful at letting me come up and do a few loads here and there.

So of course I bring along my laptop so I can pass the time while I type on my blog or work on my CityVille on Facebook.  And I also plan on vacuuming out the car today while I am here in their garage.

Tomorrow I go back to work.  I enjoy my days off I just wish I had 2 days off in a row.  Right now I have Mondays and Wednesdays.  Next week though she gave me Mondays and Tuesdays off.  (YES!!)  then the following week the same.  As for the weeks after that I don't know yet. We will see.  (Keeps fingers crossed)

Not really too much is going on.  We are trying to sell our "junker" car that hubby bought in September.  A girl came and looked at it last night with her family.  I'm not sure if she is going to buy it but we will see.  I really hope so we could use that extra money about now.  Hes had other calls on it but this is the only one who has came to take a look.  Although we had to jump it a few times.. its been really cold here like -35 below and we haven't even started it since early November... so it was a bit cold.  I hope it gets warm enough today to where it only needs one jump. (Fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment