Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Exhausted



Had to go to work this morning by 7am.. very exhausted.  Had to do some freezer work with putting away a shipment that came in.  Muscles hurt and basically whole body hurts.  Then had to come home make hubby lunch cause he said "I haven't ate anything but crackers today I'm hungry" So made him a bagel sandwich with chips and cut up some Asian pear for him.. then 2hrs later had to start on dinner and get that made.  Steak tonight and potatoes.

Just wish I would of got help since it was his day off.  I'm always doing everything its like he doesn't care if I am tired or have been working all day when he has been home on the computer doing nothing.. nothing was even cleaned either..

*sigh*

Ill write more tomorrow I'm tired tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment