Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wraping my brain around it all



I am trying to still wrap my brain around all this CDing etc.  Its so confusing to me as to why the man I love, the man I married had this big secret he kept from me this whole time lying and not telling me the whole truth.  but when I was caught in a lie he would scold me and tell me how liars make him sick.  How I could look him in the face and lie to him.  yet how many times has he done that to me over the last almost 20yrs we have been together.

I will say again I have no problem with ppl who choose to CD.. but I still have a problem with it when it comes to my husband.  With him I want to be selfish.  I want him to be one of those men who try their hardest to give it up for their wife and children.  I want him to be the one sacrificing himself for us instead of me always sacrificing myself for him.

God I want to be selfish so bad I have awful nightmares now about all this CDing and him.  I wake up sweating or in tears.  Ive been trying to understand.  And I do but its like my brain shuts down and I don't want to understand for my husbands side.  I don't understand how he cant love who God made him to be.  I believe God made him for me so he was made a male since I am female.  god made his body just to fit me perfectly to fit me.. to fit my desires and to make me attracted to him.  I am not attracted to my husband in women's clothing or panties shoes, hair or make up.  I am not attracted to my husband when his legs are shaved or arms.. I can deal with the chest and underarms and "privates" but legs..I miss his leg hair.  I am not attracted to my husband when he wears anything but clear nail polish.  Its such a turn off.  I would trade the nail polish for shaved legs any day.  I would agree for him to shave his legs or whatever he wanted (even though i dislike the feeling when our legs touch) in exchange for no color or at least clear only.

Why do I have such a issue with these you might ask.. I mean its something we are conditioned to as society.. yes but its also what I fell in love with what I grew to love about my man.. its what turns me on.. every woman is different on what they like in their man.. I don't think you can say we as a society have been conditioned to like something certain.. maybe to a point but in the end there are things we all like and dislike.

I pray every night for God to give me my husband back.. the one I thought I knew and loved from the beginning before I knew of this CDing.. and not that he would be hiding it again but he would be what I always thought he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment