Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday



Well today was a day off from work today for me.  Then back to work tomorrow.  It was a ok day.  Got the kids up for school and then went back to bed until noon when hubby getting out of bed woke me.  Had the strangest dream.

We were in a department store.  They served thanksgiving dinner in the middle of their displays.  A lady that looked like Kelly Ripa came up to my husband and I and asked if we needed help.  We said yes we are looking for boots.  She asked male or female boots and my husband spoke up rather quickly and said female boots.  I was sad so he went off to look at female boots and I went to the male side to look at the male boots (not sure why maybe my mind in my dream was trying to tell me I feel that I have to take that role)  My husband comes back with this bright blue boots with black fur on the top.  I just looked at him... one of those "looks"  and he turned to me and said "I don't care what you think I am getting them"  I sighed and told him we were going to be late for the hockey game and that he better change.. he said whats wrong with what I'm wearing (I looked him up and down and he was wearing a short short.. extremely short jean skirt with thigh highs and now his new boots)  I started to cry in my dream.  Then I woke up.. my dream seemed weird but made me sad when I woke.

I had a good day with hubby though before children came home from school.. even though he played his computer game a lot we still had a good time.

I pray I get to have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off with him again.  I think having those days off makes my mind more at ease..I need that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment